Some of its features:
- support for USB and I2S Dacs
- recompiled MPD 0.20.20
- ympd web interface (currently using superbfg7 fork)
- usb disk/flash automounting using udevil.
- upnp/dlna support using upmpdcli
- Airplay/shairport using shairport-sync
- Spotify support using librespot
- Tidal support using upmpdcli
- dchp enabled by default
- reachable with url http://archphile.local if zeroconf is enabled.
- samba/cifs/nfs support – you have configure /etc/fstab according to your own needs by modifying the sample lines
- default credentials:
- various web radios based on Moodeaudio distribution
This distribution was based on ideas and configuration from Raspyfi/Volumio and Runeaudio projects. I could not have done it without them: