Raspberry Pi 2/3
The Archphile repository for these devices is:
The Archphile repository for Odroid C2 is:
Note: Currently many variations of the above urls can be found here.
In future releases the repo urls will change to a final state and this page will be updated.
Currently the packages available are (for an up-to-date list please see my github page):
3. archphile-optimize: a very simple package to customize kernel parameters and apply several commands during boot. It is now merged with unmute-archphile and unmutes volume during boot setting it to 100%.
4 . upmpdcli-archphile and libupnpp-archphile: packages for Upnp/Dlna support (0.99.1 Beta)
5. i2select: a very simple command line script that helps you configure i2s dacs
6. ffmpeg-archphile: ffmpeg built with the less dependencies possible.
7. mongoose: mongoose web server package from AUR
8. alsacap: a useful tool to get alsa information about DACs
9. mpdscribble: a program to send MPD information to last.fm etc.
Note: If you want to rebuild this packages or have a look at the PKGBUILDS visit github.