Raspberry Pi 2 – Udoo Quad – Cubox-i – Odroid C1+
The Archphile repository for these devices is:
Raspberry Pi (not supported any more – latest version is 0.99.3 Beta)
-If you want to use archphile repository for your Raspberry pi Archlinux distribution add the following to your /etc/pacman.conf:
Currently the packages available are:
3. archphile-optimize: a very simple package to customize kernel parameters and apply several commands during boot. It is now merged with unmute-archphile and unmutes volume during boot setting it to 100%.
4 . libupnp-archphile, upmpdcli-archphile and libupnpp-archphile: packages for Upnp/Dlna support (0.99.1 Beta)
5. i2select: a very simple command line script that helps you configure i2s dacs
6. ffmpeg-archphile: ffmpeg built with the less dependencies possible.
7. libsoxr: soxr library package from AUR.
8. mongoose: mongoose web server package from AUR
Note: If you want to rebuild this packages or have a look at the PKGBUILDS visit github.